Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tick....Tick....Tick...Tick....

Well, still waiting on news....any news.. I did find out that my questions and request for current height/weight and updated pictures has been made. Now if I could convince those lovely women in the foster system in China to take anywhere from 5-600 photos of our girl...than well, that would make me a happy camper. I am kind of back to trying to get stuff done and doing the normal day to day stuff. Got to play hockey this morning which is always a great stress reliever ( any women in the Huntsville area interested in playing hockey...call me!). Tonight we are going to have a few friends over...just to get our minds off the fact that our email Inbox is missing the one email that we really want to get. Other than that, it is just a normal Saturday around here...except for the fact that I have replaced a few of the older photo's of the kids with an adorable Chinese girl who will be hopefully running around the house by Christmas!

No comments: