Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boy, did I pick the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...

Okay...so not really. I mean, I have never sniffed glue...but today would have been the day to push me over the edge and start. I spent over EIGHT hours on the phone attempting to book tickets to China and back..... I wont go into the gory details...but it was more painful than childbirth. Finally, I got hooked up with the right people ( the right people meaning people who actually knew how to do their job) and mission complete. Our dates confirmed, and tickets are purchased.... now I am going to go skate around and try to hit as many people with my hockey stick as I can.

Visa's and Passports will be here tomorrow....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'll try this again- boo on blogger!

This is Lisa- we met through Kari and used to chat a bit on myspace. Kari gave me the link to your page here (I've been asking how things are going with you) and I've spent more time than I care to admit, getting caught up on your story. Congrats! I'm so glad things are finally moving along for you! I guess 3 years had to pass so you got the right girl.

BTW did Kari ever give you the glass ladybug I bought for you? It's been a couple of years ago now...

Anyway, I'd love to have your e-mail addy if you're willing. I've got a couple of things to share with you. I also have a decent camera (that also takes movies) if you're interested in borrowing it.
rankster@alltel.net