Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Still waiting for TA





















Hoping to get Travel Approval by Friday/Monday ( really by Friday..but I'm trying to sound cool and collected like it really isn't a big deal). Then two or three days to get the CA and travel dates confirmed. Hopefully will get to travel within the first two weeks of November...hoping...but it is totally out of my control...a situation I don't tend to thrive in...

I was putting together a care package for Molly...but think we will just wait. Planning on taking three pair of shoes...size, 7, 8 and 9 in hopes for finding one that fits!

Hopefully the next time I post I will have REAL news...not just mindless babbling.

In the meantime... here are my two favorite soccer boys! They look quite nice next to their little sister in her soccer uniform, dontcha think?

No comments: