Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It is 8:30pm in China...do you know where your Molly is?

So of course you cant help but wonder at any point during the day what she is doing? Hoping she is happy or rested or fed. I have agreed to let myself get to Thursday before I start ringing the adoption agency's phone off the hook wondering where the Pre-Approval is? Hopefully something will come today or tomorrow to save them from my endless barrage of questions.

The boys have their first soccer game of the season tonight so that is a great distraction and of course, I do have a fair amount of work to do to complete some of my current websites. But feel more than confident that I will be able to maintain these sites on my hosting server while Molly is here.

Well, off to get Jack ready for school. Then back to the computer for some work.

Hopefully I will get the chance to post an update later today! Crossing fingers!

No comments: