Thursday, September 11, 2008

What A week...


So it has been a good week for information! We found out that Molly has a fostermom that she is attached too...that she has SOME hearing...that an organization has purchased hearing aids for her and we got some great pictures. On a sad note, my sister and her family had to say goodbye to their puppy of fourteen years. It was a tough day for their entire family...I cant even imagine our home without our dog Maggie and we have only had her for a few years.

Looking for that LOA! Come on LOA! We have a lot of work to do on the bedroom..a lot of cleaning out to do...we will start that this weekend. We had a great sign language class and learned A LOT of words... I think about 75 or so. The numbers are going to be the slowest things to sign for me. I think I will just skip learning how to sign numbers and instead learn the signs for A LOT or A LITTLE. Exact numbers in language is overrated, dont you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I showed Molly's new pic's to my sixth grade class and she gots lots of "oooh's" and "ahhh's" and "She's beautiful!" The boys were especially impressed with her fashion sense. xoxo

Erin said...

I cannot wait to see a smile on that sweet face