Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Okay...so not to sound greedy or anything...

Still on a cloud from yesterday's PA, Im thinking I sure would love some updated stats on Molly...height, weight, dare I say...NEW PICTURES! Also, we had submitted some fairly detailed questions about her that I would love to know the answers to..but we are really at the mercy of these overworked caretakers/ foster mothers in China. All I can do is sit here and wait and hope that we get some answers soon.

Busy day today...vet, basball practice, hockey tonight...so there is plenty to do...but I sure would love a distraction from that.

Looking forward to our first sign language class tomorrow night.

Hope I have more to post later today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so NOT AS GOOD as new pictures of Molly....but....I did get my passport today! Cant wait to use it! xoxox

Debbie said...

Yeah! The passport is here! Awesome! Keep hoping for that LOA in a week!